Tag Archive: Infographics
- Sales of existing homes reached the highest pace in a decade at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.69 million.
- January marked the 59th consecutive month of year-over-year price gains as the median home price rose 7.1% to $228,900.
- NAR’s Chief Economist, Lawrence Yun had this to say, ‘Much of the country saw robust sales activity last month as strong hiring and improved consumer confidence at the end of last year appear to have sparked considerable interest in buying a home.’
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/existing-home-sales-reach-highest-mark-since-2007-infographic/
- Watching the Big Game at home with your friends & family offers many advantages.
- There’s more room to entertain a large crowd, and you don’t have to worry about complaints to your landlord if you cheer too loudly!
- The kitchen is big enough to make as many appetizers as you want, and if some of your guests are only there to watch the commercials, they can do so on a different TV in another room!
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/5-reasons-homeowners-throw-better-super-bowl-parties-infographic/
Highlights:When listing your house for sale your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible!There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens!Your real estate agent will have a list of specific suggestions for…
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/tips-for-preparing-your-house-for-sale-infographic/
- CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Index shows that prices rose by 7.1% across the United States year-over-year.
- With mortgage interest rates rising in the short term, CoreLogic believes price appreciation will slow to 4.7% by this time next year.
- 49 out of 50 states, and the District of Columbia, all had positive appreciation over the last 12 months, with the only exception being the state of Connecticut, which experienced a -0.5% appreciation.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/prices-rose-7-1-year-over-year-infographic/
- Realtor.com recently shared “5 Habits to Start Now If You Hope to Buy a Home in 2017.”
- Setting up an automatic savings plan that saves a small amount of every check is one of the best ways to save without thinking a lot about it.
- Living within a budget now will help you save money for down payments and pay down other debts that might be holding you back.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/3-tips-for-making-your-dream-of-buying-a-home-come-true-infographic/
- As we usher in the new year, one thing is for certain… if you plan to buy or sell a house this year, you need a real estate professional on your team!
- There are many benefits to using a local professional!
- Pick a pro who knows your local market and can help you navigate the housing market!
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/5-reasons-to-resolve-to-hire-a-real-estate-professional-infographic/
Some Highlights:For the 4th year in a row, the Northeast saw a concentration of High Outbound activity.Oregon held on to the top stop of High Inbound states for the 3rd year in a row.Much of this Outbound activity can be attributed to Boomers relocatin…
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/americans-are-on-the-move-infographic/