Tag Archive: For Sellers
- Sales of existing homes reached the highest pace in a decade at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.69 million.
- January marked the 59th consecutive month of year-over-year price gains as the median home price rose 7.1% to $228,900.
- NAR’s Chief Economist, Lawrence Yun had this to say, ‘Much of the country saw robust sales activity last month as strong hiring and improved consumer confidence at the end of last year appear to have sparked considerable interest in buying a home.’
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/existing-home-sales-reach-highest-mark-since-2007-infographic/
So, you’ve decided to sell your house. You’ve hired a real estate professional to help you with the entire process, and they have asked you what level of access you want to provide to potential buyers.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/access-a-key-component-in-getting-your-house-sold/
Is spring closer than we think? Depending on which groundhog you listen to today, you may have less time than you think to get your home on the market before the busy spring season.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/no-matter-what-the-groundhog-says-here-are-5-reasons-to-sell-before-spring/
The price of any item is determined by the supply of that item, as well as the market demand. The National Association of REALTORS (NAR) surveys “over 50,000 real estate practitioners about their expectations for home sales, prices and market conditions” for their monthly REALTORS Confidence Index.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/buyer-demand-is-outpacing-the-supply-of-homes-for-sale/
- 45 million existing homes were sold in 2016! This is the highest mark set since 2006.
- Inventory of existing homes for sale dropped to a 3.6-month supply, the lowest level since NAR began tracking in 1999.
- The median price of homes sold in December was $232,200. This is the 58th consecutive month of year-over-year price gains.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/sales-at-highest-pace-in-10-years-infographic/
It is common knowledge that a large number of homes sell during the spring-buying season. For that reason, many homeowners hold off on putting their homes on the market until then. The question is whether or not that will be a good strategy this year.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/thinking-of-selling-why-now-is-the-time/
Highlights:When listing your house for sale your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible!There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens!Your real estate agent will have a list of specific suggestions for…
Permanent link to this article: http://www.communityrealtyohio.com/blog/tips-for-preparing-your-house-for-sale-infographic/